- Health Insurance: Members (and families & employees) may purchase group health insurance plans at very reasonable rates: Independent Health, Univera.
- Impact: Members help decide direction and work with area officials in cooperative efforts for mutual benefit, including economic development issues, attracting new business, etc.
- Business Directory: A listing in our annual report to chamber members.
- Welcome: Chamber members welcome new businesses and residents to our communities, as well as attract business and industry.
- Networking: Members share resources and information with one another informally, and at periodic events held at various community locations.
- Promotion: Chamber members are promoted through special events, the Website and monthly special shop-at-home promotions in the Gowanda News and other promotions are available.
- Trade/Tourism: Member businesses and communities are also promoted through the Chamber’s office and Website which answers inquires and displays a wide variety of Chamber publications.
- Events: Spirit of Gowanda, Music in the Park, Christmas Tree Lighting and other community-wide efforts.
Chamber InfoGowanda Area
Chamber of Commerce
15 South Water Street
PO Box 45
Gowanda, NY 14070
- - Promotion/Marketing
- - Insurance Benefits
- - Community Impact
- - Networking
Next Meeting:Below you will find the minutes from the GACC:
Nov. 8, 6:00 PM